Monday, April 1, 2019

6mm Ancients for sale

Below are armies I painted decades ago when my eyes were young and sharp. 2 are Heroics & Ros and 2 are Irregular I believe. Pricing under the photos. I also have the unpainted leftovers for each lot all bagged together in bulk. Buy em all, get em all. 😁

Early Byzantine based for Warmaster. Easily rebased as they are glued to corrugated cardboard. $50.

Gauls. I was in the process of rebasing for another system. $50.

Close up of the individual, unique shield designs. You can challenge me but I believe duplicates are a rarity!

Early Imperial Roman. Mostly rebased for the new system. I just forgot the name of the rules. $50.

Close up of the legion.

Republican Roman. Warmaster based. Unflocked. $50.

I will consider discounting if the entire lot is sold!

Thanks for looking!

Frank

Contact me at fpopecki@yahoo.com if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment