Friday, May 6, 2016

Imperial Skirmish Complete

Well, phase one is now complete. This will be the list I try out first. It is by no means "all options" as I would have to paint up the unarmored versions for all the cuirassier in the list. I plan on doing them, and 1 more Dragoon company, after I finish the Imperial Outpost list. So, without further ado, here are the Imperials...


8 companies of armored cuirassiers. 4 are veterans with arquebus. 2 full companies of dragoons are optional units for my list. 


Colonel and Major command the force.

I will now work on my Outpost list for the Imperials. Next in line will be the unarmored options for the mounted list. Then it may be time to start my Transylvanians! We'll see.

I will keep you posted! Until then...

...happy gaming!

Franko

No comments:

Post a Comment